Dec 29, 2010

How It All Started...

About two years ago, I knew nothing about blogging. Soon, I heard about it in bits and pieces, but the concept didn't garner my interest.

Then MBA happened. While pursuing the course, I met a few people who had blogs of their own. I interacted with them and learned more about 'The Blog'. They were regular bloggers and I learnt the lingo of blogging from them. Initially I read their blogs casually. But as time passed, I began to wait for their posts. I was soon hooked to their blogs and started to expand my blog list. I discovered different blogs according to my interests.

Being a voracious reader, that came easily to me. But soon a tiny thought came to my head. It said " Why don't you start a blog?" I wondered whether it was possible- writing was something that always interested me.
But maintaining a blog would require time, energy and loads of creativity. I pondered and finally decided to start a blog. I spent some time thinking and came up with the URL and title of my blog.
Then I published my first post (which was incidentally the first article I wrote and that was published in a local newspaper.)

And that's how I made my foray into the blogosphere..
My blog is now six months old and I have discovered my passion- Writing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keep blogging ... We all hooked to your writing ...

Anonymous said...

Hey ... U rock deepz...

Anonymous said...

Keep writing , after all you should give time to your passion....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...